Viking cookware is a benchmark for gourmets. Like their professional grade ranges, Viking stainless steel cookware sets high standards for manufacturing, design, and quality. Founded in 1987 out of the need for professional grade performance in the home, Viking cookware became a natural extension of top quality products. Located in Greenwood Mississippi, Viking has become a powerhouse in top-of-the-line kitchen products.
Viking does not offer multiple lines of cookware. Rather, they offer a complete line of top quality, multi-clad, stainless steel cookware. Utilizing an advanced 7-ply construction of stainless steel and aluminum alloys, Viking cookware is suitable for all types of ranges, including induction. Viking cookware is fully clad, not just on the bottoms, but up the sides of their cookware. While there are some differences in specs for individual pieces, the majority of Viking cookware meets the following specifications:
* Exclusive Multi-Ply construction of stainless steel and aluminum alloys
* Multi-Ply construction:
* Ergonomic handles constructed of investment-cast stainless steel and have stay-cool vent design
* All handles are stainless steel, double-riveted to each vessel
* All cooking vessel and handle designs created by Viking Design and exclusive to Viking; Manufactured in Belgium
* Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended for superior appearance
* Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
Viking makes a very complete line of cookware including fry pans, sauce pans, saute pans, stock pots, steamer inserts, casserole pans, and more. Below are several of the items in the Viking Cookware line.
Viking makes a very complete line of top quality stainless steel cookware. On the high end of the price spectrum, it is clear Viking cookware represents professional grade performance in the home.