This Circulon Infinite Cookware Set review is unique. It awards my choice for Best Value of both anodized aluminum cookware sets and best value for nonstick cookware sets. Circulon Infinite cookware is durable, dishwasher safe, and has unique ridges on the cooking surface making Circulon an industry leader, and the Circulon Infinite cookware line, a winner in multiple categories. Innovative design elements like easy-pour edges, locking straining lids, nonstick surfaces both inside and outside, and the Circulon patented hi-lo cooking system are easy to like.
No more warping, mismatched sets, or scratched cookware. Say hello to a set that is flat, durable, nonstick, and dishwasher safe.
People enjoy cooking even more when they have new cookware!
Perhaps your cookware is chipped or peeling. Maybe they are slightly warped and don’t lay flat. Maybe yours sticks too much, doesn’t perform the way you would like it to, and perhaps you want a cookware set that is dishwasher safe.
You may have noticed scratches on the cooking surfaces of your cookware and concerned about the health safety. Do the handles get too hot? Is too heavy? Perhaps you would like cookware that is nonstick and easy to clean.
If you are like me, I have some cookware that has been passed down from my parents and other family members. I have a little bit of everything. I know I get tired of some pieces that are warped and don’t lay flat on my GE flat ceramic stove top. It would be nice to have cookware with comfortable handles that stay cool, heats evenly and all the way up the sides of the cookware, and maybe even uses less heat. And it would be great if that cookware could last for many years to come!
Hard Anodized Aluminum Cookware Sets
In reviewing hard anodized aluminum cookware sets, I found one that stands above the rest when it comes to VALUE. There are many brands to consider including All Clad, Calphalon, Circulon, Cuisinart, Farberware, and KitchenAid. But when it came to the ultimate value of the set, only 1 kitchen set remained.
Hard anodized aluminum is a popular material for cookware because it is lighter and stronger than stainless steel. That makes it easy to use and durable! Being aluminum, it provides excellent, even heating. When you start cooking with this Circulon Infinite hard anodized aluminum set, you will find it heats very quickly! You will find that being aluminum all the way up the sides, it heats all the way up the sides of the cookware, surrounding your food with a perfectly even heat. Unique to Circulon Infinite, the stainless steel base assures level cooking that is great for all stoves, including induction.
Nonstick Cookware Sets
There are plenty of nonstick cookware sets available to choose from. They come in all price ranges. However, when you start to handle the various cookware brands some just don’t compare. Some don’t perform well and start to peel or flake rather quickly. Some lose their nonstick surface qualities. One product stood out for best value.
Circulon is well known for their durable, long lasting nonstick surface. In fact, their nonstick surface, called TOTAL, is guaranteed to outlast all other nonstick surfaces! Unique to Circulon, their TOTAL nonstick surface has raised circles that minimizes the surface area touching your food. It helps keep fats and oils below your food, and makes cleanup a snap. The TOTAL nonstick surface, like more expensive anodized aluminum cookware, includes the nonstick surface not only on the inside of the cookware, but also on the outside. This avoids the traditional dingy appearance some anodized aluminum cookware can get over time, and makes cleanup super easy.
Circulon Infinite Cookware Set Review
The Circulon infinite Cookware Set Wins for Best Value in BOTH Hard Anodized Aluminum and Nonstick Cookware Sets
You don’t have to worry about a mess after you cook up a storm. Just throw the Circulon Infinite nonstick cookware in the dishwasher! The cast stainless steel handles stay cool. The stainless steel lids fit securely. And the Circulon Infinite stainless steel base stays flat on whatever type of stove you have. The flat bottom base is great on flat top stoves! Thinking about induction? No worry. The Circulon Infinite 10 piece cookware set is induction ready!
REVIEW: What I liked
- It is well built. When you hold Circulon Infinite cookware, you know you are handling solid cookware that will last.
- It has a very flat bottom that does not warp. It bugs the Dickens out of me when cookware warps and makes it hard to cook. Circulon Infinite has a very flat and sturdy bottom that does not warp.
- The handles do stay cool.
- It is dishwasher safe. I put mine in the dishwasher almost every time and the nonstick surface is still very good.
- The stainless steel lids are easy to clean and attractive. They fit well.
- The 8qt stock pot and 3qt saute pan are excellent sizes.
- The aluminum construction heats up the side walls and surrounds food with a nice even heat.
- The hi-lo ridges. I have to admit I wasn’t fond of them in the beginning thinking it was all hype. After a little usage I realized they do help make the nonstick surface better than most.
- The price. You get a lot of long lasting cookware for a great price and this makes it an excellent value.
REVIEW: What I didn’t like
- As a serious cook I want a 12″ skillet. Is it too much to ask for? The extra size makes it easier to cook larger quantities of food.
- You can’t use high heat. Using high heat with Circulon Infinite cookware will reduce the performance of the nonstick surface. Minimize even the use of medium high heat. Pre-heated, even medium heat can however do a great job on most cooking jobs.
- As with most nonstick and hard anodized cookware sets, they don’t come with a stainless steel skillet. As a serious cook, you’ll want a stainless steel or high heat nonstick skillet for searing and browning. Check out the Cuisinart MultiClad Pro 12″ stainless steel skillet.
YCH Cookware Dashboard
|Healthy?||Dishwasher Safe?||Induction Ready?||Price?|
|Outside Material?||Inside Material?||Oven Safe?||Clad?|
Please note: While the dashboard says it is clad only on the bottom, that is true, but the anodized aluminum material is at the entire core of the cookware including the side walls.
Circulon Infinite Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
List Price: $175.07
Sale Price: $175.07
265 total customer reviews...
Click Here for More Information, or...
|Features||How It Benefits You!|
|Stainless Steel Flat Bottom||Great for all FLAT top stoves>|
|Hard Anodized Aluminum construction||Lightweight and durable|
|TOTAL Nonstick System||Durable and long lasting|
|Nonstick coating on BOTH inside and outside||Easy to clean|
|Cast stainless steel handles||Easy to hold. Stays cool.|
|Induction ready||Future proof for induction stove tops|
|Oven safe to 500 degrees||Expands the cooking techniques you can use|
|Dishwasher safe||Easy to clean. Rare for hard anodized nonstick cookware|
|Lifetime Limited Warranty||It’s a risk free purchase|
List Price: $175.07
Sale Price: $175.07
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Click Here for More Information, or...
- 1-1/2- and 2-quart covered saucepans, 8-quart covered stockpot, 3-quart covered saut pan, and 8- and 10-inch open skillets
- Hard-anodized aluminum; stainless-steel bases with encapsulated aluminum cores; nonstick exteriors and abrasion-reducing ring design
- Cast stainless-steel riveted handles stay comfortably cool on the stovetop
- Heavy-gauge stainless-steel lids
- Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe to 500 degrees F; suitable for all stove types; limited lifetime warranty