All-Clad stainless steel cookware is an original that can last a lifetime. Fully clad up the side walls with aluminum helps surround food with even heat. Being replaced by the All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless Steel cookware doesn’t mean this stainless steel is any lesser quality. All-Clad stainless steel cookware has been around for a long time and deserves all the accolades and attention it gets. The nonstick coating on any of this cookware is PFOA free.
- 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Compatible with all cooktops, optimal for induction
- Dishwasher, oven and broiler safe
- Stainless steel handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets
- Set includes pieces perfect for everyday use
|Healthy?||Dishwasher Safe?||Induction Ready?||Price?|
|Outside Material?||Inside Material?||Oven Safe?||Clad?|
My take on All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware
All-Clad Stainless Steel cookware is slowly being phased out in favor of the All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless Steel Cookware. This is still still awesome cookware that can last a lifetime.
All-Clad Safe Fry Pan, 12-Inch, Stainless Steel
All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware Set Details
[…] Click here for a full cookware review on All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware. […]