Cuisinart MultiClad Pro cookware is excellent stainless steel cookware at a fantastic price. It is near All-Clad quality. Reviewers love Cuisinart MultiClad Pro cookware. I award this cookware for the best value stainless steel cookware set. With flared rims, solid handles and excellent heat distribution, this is cookware for all levels of cooks, beginner to advanced.
- Tri-ply 18/10 stainless steel construction with aluminum core; brushed exterior, mirror-finish interior
- Solid 18/10 stainless-steel handles stay cool on stovetop; riveted for strength
- Rims are tapered for drip-free pouring
- Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe up to 550 degrees F; broiler-safe
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Healthy?||Dishwasher Safe?||Induction Ready?||Price?|
|Outside Material?||Inside Material?||Oven Safe?||Clad?|
My take on Cuisinart MultiClad Pro Cookware
I love the Cuisinart MultiClad Pro cookware. I have some and in side-by-side tests with All-Clad, Cuisinart comes in a very close second. However, at the price Cuisinart offers the MultiClad Pro, it is a hands down winner for a stainless steel value. You simply cannot go wrong with this cookware. Be careful though – this is real cookware and the aluminum heats it fast and evenly. One does not have to cook at high temps to get high temp performance. Check out how much reviewers love this cookware below, and then run to get some for yourself. Enjoy!
Cuisinart MultiClad Pro Cookware Set Details