Le Creuset bakeware offers a large assortment of their enameled stoneware. Le Creuset stoneware is a lighter weight variety of their famous enameled cast iron cookware. They have 17 items for cooking and baking alone; these include a round casserole, three sizes of an oval dish, square dish, roasting pan, loaf pan, pie dish and more. Available colors are red, kiwi, cobalt, dark chestnut, white, and Caribbean.
Le Creuset‘s almost non-porous stoneware is fired at 2,156 degrees, which gives it unparalleled resistance to chipping, cracking and staining. It is a hygienic cooking surface that will not absorb odors or flavors. Handles, knobs, and rims are made for easy, slip free gripping and pouring. Le Creuset traditional stoneware goes in your microwave, oven, broiler, refrigerator or freezer, but not your stovetop. It is meant to go from oven-to-table with a bold, colorful, and unforgettable presentation appropriate for family or important guests. The multi-purpose nature of these dishes means less clean up too.
Le Creuset traditional stoneware has a lifetime limited warranty. It can be used in the oven with temperatures up to 500 degrees. It is microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe.
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance – safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
Brand Product Cookware
Stoneware is a more fragile cookware material than cast iron. Many users say their Le Creuset stoneware chips or breaks too quickly. If you get their stoneware, please handle with care.
|Healthy?||Dishwasher Safe?||Induction Ready?||Price?|
|Outside Material?||Inside Material?||Oven Safe?||Clad?|
Brand Product Cookware Details