Scanpan Professional Cookware adds stainless steel handles and lids to the Classic cookware line. Scanpan Professional is created using the company’s patented technique which involves superheating a ceramic-titanium compound so that it fuses with the pressure-cast aluminum base. This creates a long-lasting nonstick surface with excellent heat distribution properties. Since it is more than a nonstick coating, it is more durable, even tough enough for metal utensils. The handles and lids are created from stainless steel and are riveted to the main body for strength and durability. The nonstick surface is created from Scanpan’s Green Tek compound, which is environmentally friendly and is non-harmful to the human body. In addition, no environmentally harmful chemicals are used in its production. All of the products in the Scanpan Professional Cookware line are oven safe to 500˚F, metal utensil safe, dishwasher safe (although hand washing is recommended) and come with a lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-duty pressure cast Aluminum base for perfect heat distribution
- Patented ceramic-titanium nonstick surface for use with metal utensils
- Cast 18/10 stainless handles stay cool longer. Heavy-duty stainless steel rivets permanently secure handles to pan body
- Perfect food release, easy to clean. Dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all stove tops, excluding induction
|Healthy?||Dishwasher Safe?||Induction Ready?||Price?|
|Outside Material?||Inside Material?||Oven Safe?||Clad?|
My take on Scanpan Professional Cookware
Scanpan Professional is nearly identical to the Scanpan Classic cookware, but with stainless steel handles and lids. I love Scanpan products, so if you are looking for a touch of stainless steel, then Scanpan Professional cookware is a good choice.
Scanpan Professional Cookware Set Details