This Anolon Advanced Cookware Set Review is both a review and award presentation. The Anolon Advanced cookware set is my winner for “Best Quality” hard anodized aluminum cookware sets. Well constructed, nonstick both inside and outside, exceptional stay-cool handles, straining lids, easy pour spouts, and a very flat bottom are ample reasons for the award. Anolon, a Meyer Corporation company, makes several high quality aluminum cookware lines. Anolon Advanced has a long history of great reviews.
People enjoy cooking when they have new cookware!
Perhaps you have several brands and styles of cookware, or some that is scratched and peeling. Maybe they are slightly warped and don’t lay flat. Maybe your cookware sticks too much, and perhaps you want a cookware set that is easy to clean. You may have noticed scratches on the cooking surface, the handles get too hot, or it’s just too heavy. Perhaps you would like cookware that heats evenly and lays flat on the stove surface.
If you are like me, I have some cookware that has been passed down from my parents and family members. I know some of it is at least 30 years old, and it shows! I know I get tired of the pieces that are warped and don’t lay flat on my GE ceramic top stove. It would be nice to have cookware with comfortable handles that stay cool, heats evenly and all the way up the sides of the cookware, and maybe even uses less heat. And it would be great if that cookware could last for many years to come and still look great!
You can put all your mismatched, old scratched and warped cookware aside because I have an excellent cookware set for your consideration. In reviewing all the hard anodized aluminum cookware sets, I found one that stands out for PREMIUM QUALITY.
Anolon Advanced Cookware Set Review
The Anolon Advanced Cookware Set Wins for Best Quality
There are many things to love with this cookware set. This Anolon Advanced Cookware set review includes both what I liked and didn’t like.
REVIEW: What I liked
- It is very well constructed. The first impression is that it is built to last for generations.
- It has a very flat bottom perfect for any stove top, but especially the flat top stoves.
- The handles stay cool.
- The handles are also a tad large which really helps when carrying a pan of hot food.
- Even though it is not dishwasher safe, it does clean up very easily by hand.
- I like the glass lids so one can see the food cooking without having to let out the heat.
- The saute pan that comes with the set is a great addition to the normal 8″ and 10″ skillets.
- I like the included sauce pots in a cookware set. Any cook will have plenty of pots and pans to cook with.
- The 8 qt stockpot is also a good addition for cooking pasta, corn on the cob or a very large stew!
- The aluminum construction underneath the nonstick surface heats all the way up the side walls and surrounds food with an even heat.
REVIEW: What I didn’t like
- As with all nonstick cookware sets, you’re not going to get the fond for sauce making after a saute from nonstick cookware. That’s why a stainless steel skillet is always recommended in addition to any nonstick cookware set. Consider the Cuisinart MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle
- It’s not dishwasher safe. Even though it’s easy to clean, it would be easier if it could go into the dishwasher.
- Like most traditional nonstick cookware sets, don’t use any heat settings above medium high. While it does get hot fast, and heat evenly, sometimes chefs like that extra high heat setting to really sear that food quickly. It’s more difficult getting that brown sear on scallops without that extra heat.
YCH Cookware Dashboard
|Healthy?||Dishwasher Safe?||Induction Ready?||Price?|
|Outside Material?||Inside Material?||Oven Safe?||Clad?|
|Features||How It Benefits You!|
|Sturdy Flat Bottom||Great for all FLAT top stoves>|
|Hard Anodized Aluminum construction||Lightweight and durable|
|Restaurant tested by professional chefs||Can take rough handling and for a long time|
|Three layer DuPont Autograph 2 nonstick surface offers enduring nonstick performance||The best by DuPont. Quality. Easy to clean. Avoids common anodized aluminum issues.|
|Nonstick coating on BOTH inside and outside||Easy to clean|
|Ergonomic SureGrip stainless steel and silicone handles||Easy to hold. Stays cool.|
|Break resistant domed glass lids with SureGrip handle||Easy to see food cooking. Lid handles stay cool.|
|Oven safe to 400 degrees||Expands the cooking techniques you can use|
|Hand wash only – not dishwasher safe||The nonstick coating on inside and outside makes it easy to clean by hand.|
|Lifetime Limited Warranty||It’s a risk free purchase|
One of the biggest advantages of owning a new and complete cookware set is that all of your cookware matches! No more having some cookware that is white, black, silver, orange, or any other color. They will all be the same uniform color.
AND THEY WILL ALL COOK THE SAME!
Forget trying to remember how each piece heats, cools, or handles certain cooking tasks. A PREMIUM QUALITY cookware set like the Anolon Advanced 11 piece cookware set takes the guess-work out of cooking. You will own a well constructed and attractive set of cookware.
When I was preparing this Anolon Advanced cookware set review, I look at many cookware sets. There are abundant reasons Anolon Advanced deserves the award. Besides my own personal experience with the cookware which I can attest to, here are other details about the cookware set as well as comments from other users as posted on Amazon.com.